For those customers that desire a lower cost alternative for packaging poly film rolls or other cylindrical products, Fibreform has developed the 2-Way Rapid Stack roll cradle. Most molded fiber roll cradles are a “clam shell” type and need to be folded or torn to use.
The 2-Way Rapid Stack:
- Provides two-way use with one piece– no folding required
- Stays in place and lays flat to make loading easy
- Is most economical when using the hinged pair for bottom layer, then rapid stack for between layers
- Provides a 20% wider surface area of roll contact
- Is a less expensive alternative to the standard C-line hinged cradles
Not seeing what you need? With our extensive experience, we can create the right packaging solution for your needs. Starting with expert design and prototyping, we can provide quick and economical, custom molded pulp packaging products.